masquerade cbotb

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Cosy Snowman



Hi there, I have made a wee snowman card, I am never really sure how to colour these effectively, but I think he eventually turned out ok.
I have used my promarkers and have added, a button, a ribbon, and punched out shapes (snowflake and tag and butterfly).
He has a little sparkle here and there where the sun is hitting the snow, and I am entering him into 3 challenges:-
Christmas Card Challenge 46 - Recipe, 2 designer papers, 1 stamp and bling, with a twist of add a butterfly.
Friday Sketchers #124 - Sketch by Aud
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Easy no cook recipe = 3 types of embellishment, 2 patterned papers (and a plain colour for layering) 1 image.
thanks for looking

xx

2 comments:

Marcea said...

wonderful card and details - so pleased you could join us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
-x-

Beebeebabs said...

Soooo cute thanks for sharing!!!