masquerade cbotb

Sunday 10 October 2010

Snow and Peace


This great little image from sugar nellie is so peaceful looking, and that robin with the holly is so cute. I have coloured her with my promarkers and have followed a sketch. The ribbon is new from my MIL (how cool is that) a MIL who knows of something that her DIL likes.

I have entered her into the Papertake weekly 3rd Birthday Blog Hop - I have chosen the March 2008 'weather with you' theme.
and I have also entered
Sketch Saturday wk 124.

thanks for looking


xx

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW and celebrating our Birthday celebration! Hope you join us again next week!
hugs, Sharon

Terry said...

Hiya thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday with your fabulous card, Hope to see ya next week for another wonderfull challenge. Have a fab weekend hugs terry xxxx