masquerade cbotb

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Poinsettia Bag



I have followed a set of great instructions over at Christmas Stampin to make a gift bag and this is the result, I have added a Tilda and coloured her with my promarkers as is the norm. This giant poinsettia is out of my craft box and I have popped on some gorgeous bright ribbon for handles and a sentiment I printed off myself.

I am entering the bag into :-
Christmas Stampin - Gift set challenge 6 - Double Pocket Bag
Crafty Anns Challenge 24 - Anything but a card
Just Magnolia wk 75 - Anything Goes
and Cupcake Challenge 111 - Happy Hour

thanks for looking

xx

6 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Great bag Heidi, I love the poinsettia. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Faye said...

Heidi, this bag is fab. That huge poinsettia is a smashing touch. Love your take on our Happy Hour theme. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab bag Heidi. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Heidi, what a pretty bag. The image and papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

Mina said...

what a great idea Heidi, I love that rich red poinsetta...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Minaxxx

MacKenzie said...

Thanks for playing along with CSAYL Heidi! I love the snowflake in the center of your poinsettia. Great job!