masquerade cbotb

Monday 18 October 2010

Cupcakes for my Friends


Am thinking about having a cupcake morning when the kids go back to school, with a few of my friends round. Tags for invites seems to be quite a fun idea. I have used a Kanban large cupcake diecut, and added a couple of small stamped cupcakes to the lower part of the tag, these I have coloured with my promarkers. I have used a die cut sentiment, punched a wee hole in it to make it look like a tag on a tag. Last but not least, I popped a wee bit of bling on the large cupcake, using a gem flower.

I am entering this little morsel into
Fab'n'Funky Challenge #44 - Yummy, Yummy, Yummy
I Love Promarkers challenge #36 - Cupcakes
Papertake Weekly - 3 of a Kind (I used cupcakes hehe)

Thanks for popping over.

xx

5 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow ,great idear,thanks for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky
Heidy

Tine said...

Nice bit of added bling to your large cupcake. Thanks for playing along with us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Lorraine said...

What a super idea. It's lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Lorraine A said...

fabulous tag heidi and what a lovely idea to have a get togtether and send tag invites !! wish I could come :-)

Thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Ginny said...

fab, thanks for joining us at FnF