masquerade cbotb

Saturday 2 October 2010

swirly curly cutey beary


B is for Bear, E is for Embellishment, A is for Adorable and R is for Ribbon.
I have put this card together for a friend who wanted something to give to her new hubby for his birthday ( she said lovey dovey so I hope this is okay). I have used some old christmas paper as a starting point and worked up, with glittering the swirls on the paper and adding some punched out hearts and flowers(x-cut) and gems(papermania) and pearl brads and ribbon.

I have entered this card into
Just Cute Bears Challenge #36 - Swirls and Bling
I love Promarkers challenge #34 - Pearls and Swirls
and
Teddy Stampers #20 - Acrostic

thanks for looking

xx

13 comments:

katesacraftybugger said...

aw cute ! thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week

Jennifer said...

This is adorable Heidi (the sentiment says it all!) thanks for your sweet comments on the squiggles blog. I see you are a mum of four like me so you know what it's like! xx Jenny xx

Tine said...

Cute image. Forever Friends are adorable indeed! Thanks for playing along with us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Lorraine said...

I like that. I like the pearl used for an O and the cute image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Karen said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Julie said...

So sweet, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie W x

Little K Smith said...

A lovely pretty card, such a gorgeous FF bear!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears :)
Kelly.x

Annie said...

a beautiful teddy bear card! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears and Teddy Stampers.
hugs, annie x

Cherie said...

Your sentiment speaks for your card simply adorable.
Thank you for playing along with Teddy Stampers.
hugs cherie

Sandra said...

Beautiful card...such a cute image...thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears....

Take care
San x

Anita said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

jenny said...

Fabulous card Heidi! I missed this one! Love the flowers x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny xx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Heidi :-) very cute image and the papers and embellies are lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Just Cute Bears challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x